Sunday, May 29, 2011

For Tinierme Users


For Tinierme User

In Tinierme My Selfy's Name is Skywing123. If you not yet play Tinierme, Sign In! Its A Fun Game!
Here Is The Website www.tinierme.com or you can play in FB(facebook)

For The People Who Already Have An Account In Tinierme, Congradulation!
You Can Check My Profile!
If You want Some Arts For Your Profile Send Me Mini-Mail.
I'll Give The Codes For Free!

Oh And I also Started A Group Lately At Tinierme:
Group Name: ~Rin Kagamine~
Categorie: Anime and Manga
Members: 4
Group Icon:
And I guess We need More moderator In Our Group MM me If your interested.


~Thank You~


2 comments:

  1. tinierme is quite confusing though.... pls Help me i don't really undrestand how to find chibi coins. so pls help me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tinierme is quite confusing though.... pls Help me i don't really undrestand how to find chibi coins. so pls help me!

    ReplyDelete